- Maintain your bike in good working condition.
- Choose your ride carefully to match your current abilities for both speed and distance.
- Print your name on the ride sheet and provide emergency contact information.
- Inform the ride leader or sweep if you must leave the group before the end of the ride.
- In case of physical or mechanical problems, members should aid each other and inform the ride leader or sweep.
- Follow the Illinois Bicycle Rules of the Road and the Ten Tips for Safe Group Riding at all times. Here is a link to the Illinois Bicycle Rules of the Road
- Wearing a helmet is required.
- If you are involved in an incident or accident, complete this insurance report form and submit it to the EBC board.
Group riding tips.